Genious compact stroller for travel and staying at home
For the stylish mum on the go, you can't go past the BABYZEN YOYO² .
*** potentially 4 weeks lead time ***
It folds super small so it's perfect for traveling by plane or car. If you want to catch up with your friends, navigating it around narrow cafes is hassle-free. Steering the stroller is a breeze, you can literally push it with one hand and you can also unfold it with one hand!
You can dress up the YOYO² to match your outfit. There are lots of colours to choose from including the new season colours toffee and aqua.
Here is everything that is even better about the new BABYZEN YOYO²:
It has a new, reinforced frame, independent suspensions on the 4 wheels and a handlebar in faux leather. It's just as compact as it has always been but it now can hold toddlers up to 20kg.
It is also the most comfortable stroller for newborns - just attach the newborn nest to the frame and it is just as convenient and just as small!
Check out the reviews or hire the BABYZEN YOYO² first to test it out and see for yourself. Tree Hut Village users who have rented a BABYZEN YOYO² get a special deal that is revealed after your hire is completed (it is amazing).
Lightweight for a scalable stroller: 6.2 kg to 6.6 kg
- Plane carry-on size (folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 18 cm)
- For children up to 20kg
- New handlebar in soft faux leather - easily wiped down with a soft cloth
- Safety wrist-strap
- 5-point harness
- Peekaboo window for checking on your little bubba
- Keep your wallet and mobile phone handy with the back zip pocket
- A smooth ride is guaranteed with Hytrel® elastomer suspension
- Basket supports up to 5 kg, easily accessible from front or back
- It comes with a comfortable shoulder strap
- Supplied with a carry bag
- Under basket items for illustrative purposes only
- Newborn Nest can be added for use from birth - sold separately
- In 0+: Reinforced mattress which lies completely flat , head support and foot cover
- In 6+ : Multi-position reclining backrest
How do I clean the YOYO² ?
If your YOYO² gets grubby you can just pop the seat pad and the canopy in the washing machine at a gentle cold cycle and it comes out looking just like new. You can wipe down the frame with a soft cloth and dish washing detergent.
What are the best accessories for the YOYO² ?
There are so many to choose from. The most popular ones are the footrest, the cup holder and a lot of mums love the sun umbrella as a cute accessory for summer. When it's cold, mums love the footmuff and for a growing family, add the YOYO toddler board.
Is YOYO² available in Australia?
Yes, it arrived in March 2020 and is now available for order.
Reviews Write a Review Hire Now