The Uppababy Vista is amazing and super versatile. This is the newly released version for 2020. You'll love the new version with it's all four wheels suspension and the new hood that can move up and down the frame to give your toddler a bit more room.
If you have one or two bubbas, it is hands down the best pram that you can buy. It has the comfiest bassinet that is out there for when your baby is very small. It has padded sides and shelters the little one from wind and weather. It folds down quite small and it is approved for extended naps! You'll also love the hood which is now amazing! it folds down even further when you unzip the back and your little one is definitely protected from the sun! It even has little ventilating pockets that you can unzip to reveal for those very hot days.. You can even attach a capsule if you like - it's compatible with Maxi-Cosi®, Nuna®, Cybex, and BeSafe® infant car
When your baby is ready to progress to its seat but still needs a fair amount of napping, it has lots of positions to make them most comfortable.
if you also have a toddler or a preschooler, adding the second seat is a breeze! There's lots of different options and you just choose which one suits you the best. Parent facing or facing the world are both options that your little ones can enjoy. The second seat is the "Rumble Seat" which can be purchased as an add on later (I'd suggest the "upper adapters" to make it more comfortable for both kids)
The other option is to add a skateboard for your older one which is quite fun, easy to attach and detach and it can also click into place when you don't need it by just lifting it up. It's called the Piggyback Ride Along board.
One thing that continues to impress me with my Uppababy Vista is how big the basket is. It fits all your shopping and I've even had the balance bike and a scooter in it (not at the same time).
Of course all the basics are covered too! Double prams are sometimes difficult to steer but this one is amazing! Loaded up with a toddler and a baby and shopping, I can still push it around corners and up walkways and cobblestones easily.
Now for the specs:
- Folded dimensions: 44 L x 65.3 W x 83.8 H cm
- Unfolded dimensions: 83.2 L x 65.3 W x 100 H cm
- Frame + Seat weight: 12.3 kg
- Carrycot weight: 3.8 kg
- Age Range: Pram: 6 months to 22.7 kg, Carrycot: suitable from birth up to 9 kg
- Suitable from birth up to 9 kg or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Features a slightly longer mattress, creating a more comfortable environment for growing baby
- Zip-out, water-repellant inner liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean
- Perforated mattress pad, vented base and canopy allow for added breathability
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Depth and ventilation provide a safe overnight sleeping solution
- Included Carrycot Bug Shield and Storage Bag
- Suitable from 6 months to 22.7 kg
- Expandable seat selections that allow for two forward and parent-facing, reclining seats; two infant car seats, two Carrycots and countless other combinations
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- Full-size forward and parent-facing Toddler Seat
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Adjustable canopy and one-button telescoping handlebar
- One-hand release, pivoting bumper bar for easy loading
- Removable fabrics can be spot cleaned
- Shock-absorbing front and rear suspension
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with 5kg weight limit
- Combines aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance
- One-step fold, with or without Toddler Seat attached, and stands when folded
- All-weather protection with included Toddler Seat Rain Shield and Bug Shield
What's in the package?
- Carrycot Storage Bag
- Carrycot Bug Shield
- Frame, Basket, + Wheels
- Toddler Seat + Canopy
- Bumper Bar
- Toddler Seat Rain Shield
- Toddler Seat Bug Shield