The oscar g3 is a 3-wheel buggy specifically designed for those who like to do lots of walking. Unique for a 3-wheeler, the main seat can be positioned backwards (parent facing) or forwards, allowing you to adjust the setup as your child grows.
[New Zealand only]
The g3 also features Edwards & Co’s famous travel system. The frame workswith the car seat capsule, multi-fix capsule base and carry cots without the need for expensive“ travel system adaptors”
The main seat is suitable from new born, or you can use the Edwards & Co carry cot as a versatile bassinet that can be used in the stroller, around your home or as a porta-cot on short trips. There are options to use the stroller with most capsules on the market, including Steelcraft, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, and Britax.It’s compact and lightweight chassis (12kg) make it easy to fold and put in the car.
New features for the oscar g3:
- Push click brake system–the world’s smoothest foot brake (even with no footwear!).
- One hand wheel release–a button has been added to therear wheels so you canremove them with one hand when more boot space is required.
- Ventilated seat–a new mesh window to improve airflow on hot summer days.
- Two colours–anodised rose gold and black.
- Leatherette Details - Leatherette handlebar and bumper bar - more luxurious andmore durable.
- Magnetic Window - Silent peek-a-boo window for stealthy sneak peeks.
Other features and specs
- Seat unit (included) is suitable for new born infants to 20kg in weight.
- Seat unit is reversible, removable and includes multi-position recline with 5pt safetyharness
- Capsule compatibility
- Edwards & Co capsule (NZ only)
- Steelcraft (no adapter needed)
- Maxi-Cosi, Nuna (using the Edwards & Co Maxi-Cosi adapter sold separately).
- Britax (using the Britax Strider Click’n Go adapter sold separately)
- One-click fold mechanism
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Three quick release 12”inflatable tyres
- Durable 600D washable fabric
- Weight: Frame–8.5kg
- Seat unit–3.5kg
- Capsule (optional accessory)–3.5kg
- Carry Cot (optional accessory) –3.75kg
- Folded size (with seat unit installed, wheels removed) l/w/h 81/55/34 cm
- Folded size (with seat unit installed, wheels on) l/w/h 83/64/34cm
- Upright l/w/h 84/64/95 cm
- Underseat bag approx. 24 litres
- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2088:2013
- Buggy frame
- Removable & reversible main seat unit with bumper bar
- Black sun canopy + BONUS limited edition canopy of your choice (apply online to manufacturer)
- Rain cover
- Tyre pump
- 2 year warranty