A high-class pram that grows with your family
The Uppababy Vista is amazingly versatile. You'll love the new version with its four wheels suspension which makes it the smoothest ride yet. Even if you have two kids sitting in their seats, you'll still be able to navigate the streets of your neighbourhood easily.
The new hood that can move up and down the frame which means that your growing toddler has a bit more room to move. The canopy also provides the best sun protection and is perfect for the Australian summer.
If you have one or two bubbas, it is hands down the best pram that you can buy. It has the comfiest bassinet that is out there for when your baby is very small. It has padded sides and shelters the little one from wind and weather. It folds down quite small and it is approved for extended naps! You'll also love the hood which is now amazing! it folds down even further when you unzip the back and your little one is definitely protected from the sun! It has convenient little ventilating pockets that you can easily unzip to provide some more air circulation for those very hot days.
When your baby is ready to progress to its seat but still needs a fair amount of napping, it has lots of positions to make them most comfortable.
if you also have a toddler or a preschooler, adding the second seat is a breeze! There's lots of different options and you just choose which one suits you the best. Parent facing or facing the world are both options that your little ones can enjoy. The second seat is the "Rumble Seat" which can be purchased as an add on later (I'd suggest the "upper adapters" to make it more comfortable for both kids)
The other option is to add a skateboard for your older one which is quite fun, easy to attach and detach and it can also click into place when you don't need it by just lifting it up. It's called the Piggyback Ride Along board.
One thing that continues to impress me with my Uppababy Vista is how big the basket is. It fits all your shopping and I've even had the balance bike and a scooter in it (not at the same time).
Of course all the basics are covered too! Double prams are sometimes difficult to steer but this one is amazing! Loaded up with a toddler and a baby and shopping, I can still push it around corners and up walkways and cobblestones easily.
Now for the specs:
- Folded dimensions: 44 L x 65.3 W x 83.8 H cm
- Unfolded dimensions: 83.2 L x 65.3 W x 100 H cm
- Frame + Seat weight: 12.3 kg
- Carrycot weight: 3.8 kg
- Age Range: Pram: 6 months to 22.7 kg, Carrycot: suitable from birth up to 9 kg
- Suitable from birth up to 9 kg or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Features a slightly longer mattress, creating a more comfortable environment for growing baby
- Zip-out, water-repellant inner liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean
- Perforated mattress pad, vented base and canopy allow for added breathability
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Depth and ventilation provide a safe overnight sleeping solution
- Included Carrycot Bug Shield and Storage Bag
- Suitable from 6 months to 22.7 kg
- Expandable seat selections that allow for two forward and parent-facing, reclining seats; two infant car seats, two Carrycots and countless other combinations
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- Full-size forward and parent-facing Toddler Seat
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- Adjustable canopy and one-button telescoping handlebar
- One-hand release, pivoting bumper bar for easy loading
- Removable fabrics can be spot cleaned
- Shock-absorbing front and rear suspension
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with 5kg weight limit
- Combines aluminum with magnesium for optimal lightweight, durable performance
- One-step fold, with or without Toddler Seat attached, and stands when folded
- All-weather protection with included Toddler Seat Rain Shield and Bug Shield
What do I need to make the Uppababy Vista v2 into a double pram?
You need to add a Rumble Seat and you will need the adaptors for the toddler seat as well as the Rumble seat. Your pram is transformed into a double pram within seconds!
What's included in the package?
You'll have everything you'll need for your first baby. No extras need to be bought - it comes with rain cover, insect cover, bassinet, a storage bag for the bassinet, a bumper bar and of course the frame, wheels, the seat and the canopy.
Can I add a capsule to the pram?
Yes, you can attach a capsule. It's compatible with Maxi-Cosi®, Nuna®, Cybex, and BeSafe® infant car. You will need an adaptor to attach the capsule but you'll be ready to transfer baby from the car to the pram in seconds.